Omega Breaks is committed to ensuring you are taken care of every step of the way, from the day you book, through to the last day of your holiday. Occasionally passengers fall ill or have an accident whilst on holiday preventing them from travelling home with the coach or requiring medical care when abroad. This can have a serious effect on your wallet and so it is company policy that all our customers hold some form of travel insurance, not necessarily the Omega Breaks policy option, when they join one of our tours.
A holiday insurance scheme is available for all passengers travelling on our holidays arranged with ETI – International Travel Protection (ERV), the UK branch of Europäische Reiseverscherung AG, who are Licensed by the Bundesanstalt für Finanzdienstleistungsaufsicht (BAFIN – www.bafin.de) and approved by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA – www.fca.org.uk) to undertake insurance business in the UK. Should you wish to take advantage of our holiday insurance please include the appropriate premium when booking your holiday.
Single Trip Premiums
||EUROPE, IOM, CI
Do you go on more than one holiday a year?
If so we are able to offer you an annual insurance policy covering you for 12 months of unlimited travel within the UK or Europe, depending on which premium best suits your needs. Subject to terms and conditions this policy covers an unlimited number of holidays taken with any travel provider and is not just restricted to holidays with JG Travel Group. To find out what the policy covers, please see the summary of benefits.
Annual multi-trip premiums
||EUROPE, IOM, CI
|Up to 74 years
Single and annual multi-trip premiums are inclusive of 20% Insurance Premium Tax.
Demands and needs
This insurance policy will suit the Demands and Needs of an individual or group (where applicable) who have no excluded pre-existing medical conditions, are travelling in countries included within the policy terms and who wish to insure themselves against unforeseen events detailed in the cover section below. Subject to the terms, conditions and maximum specified claim limits.
We will not provide you with advice about the suitability of this product for your individual needs but will be happy to provide you with factual information.
We summarise below the details of the insurance cover provided which also includes 24-hour emergency service from Towergate Assistance. The following is a summary of the cover available. Full details of the cover, conditions and exclusions will be forwarded with your confirmation of booking. In any event you may ask for specimen copies of the Insurance Product Information Document and policy wording before booking should you wish to examine these in advance.
|Section of Cover
||Maximum Sums Insured and / or Benefits Per Person
||Maximum Excess Per Person
||£7,500 UK, Channel Islands, Isle of Man & Europe
- £15 Loss of Deposit
- £15 holidays up to 3-days / £65 holidays over 3-days / £250 trips over 3-days costing between £5,001 and £7,500 Cancellation
|Travel Delay (Northern Ireland, Isles of Scilly, Channel Islands, Isle of Man & Europe)
- £60 Travel Delay
- £7,500 Holiday Abandonment
- Nil Delayed Travel
- £15 holidays up to 3-days / £65 holidays over 3-days / £250 trips over 3-days costing between £5,001 and £7,500 Holiday Abandonment
- £100 England, Scotland & Wales
- £300 Northern Ireland, Isles of Scilly, Channel Islands, Isle of Man & Europe
||£15,000 (subject to age)
|Medical & Other Expenses (including Curtailment)
- £5,000,000 Channel Islands, Isle of Man & Europe Medical & Other Expenses
- £1,500 UK Additional Accommodation & Repatriation Expenses
- £7,500 UK, Channel Islands, Isle of Man & Europe Curtailment
- £65 UK Additional Accommodation & Repatriation Expenses
- £90 Channel Islands, Isle of Man, & Europe Medical & Other Expenses
- £15 holidays up to 3-days / £65 holidays over 3-days / £250 trips over 3-days costing between £5,001 and £7,500 Curtailment
|Hospital Benefit (including Confinement to Cabin)
|Personal Property (including Personal Money)
- £200 (subject to age) Personal Money
- £100 (after 12-hours) Delayed Baggage
- Nil Delayed Baggage
- £65 Personal Property & Personal Money
|Loss of Passport and / or Visa Exspenses
If you or anyone else named on this policy has not been a resident in the UK for the past 12-months or studying or working in the UK for the past 6-months this policy cannot cover you.
You must telephone MediScreen on 0344 892 1698 if anyone to be covered by this policy, or any person upon whose health the trip depends:
- Has any medical condition which falls into any of the following categories which you have, or have had and for which you:
a) have received, or are waiting to receive, treatment (including surgery, tests or investigations) or
b) are taking or have been taking prescribed drugs or medication within the last 5 years:
• Respiratory condition (any condition relating to the lungs or breathing)
• Cardiovascular condition (any condition relating to the heart, arteries, veins or blood pressure)
• Crohn’s disease
• Any cancer or malignant condition
• High cholesterol
- Has or has had any other medical condition for which you have been prescribed drugs or medication or for which you have received, or are waiting to receive, treatment (including surgery, tests or investigations) within the last 2 years.
MediScreen’s office hours are 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday excluding Bank Holidays.
PLEASE NOTE You must also notify MediScreen immediately of any changes in medical
circumstances arising between the date the policy is issued and the time of departure for the trip.
You may have to pay an additional premium to cover your medical conditions. This applies to all
In addition to the above the policy also contains the following significant exclusions:
- Where the claim amount is the same or less than the excess.
- Your reluctance to travel.
- Cover is only available for the whole duration of the trip, up to a maximum of 31-days.
- Lost or stolen property, including money and passport / visa, must be reported to the local police within 24-hours of discovery.
- No cover for valuables or passports / visas if left unattended unless in a hotel safe, safety deposit box or left in your locked accommodation.
- No cover for baggage stolen your coach whilst unattended unless it was in the passenger compartment and there’s evidence of force and violent entry to the vehicle.
Examples of these and other conditions and restrictions and what to do if you are unsure about any aspect of an exclusion are contained within your policy information. If after purchasing a policy should you find it does not meet your requirements you have 14 days from the date of receipt or prior to travel (whichever is sooner) to cancel the policy.
Just Go Holidays Limited is an Appointed Representative of ITC Compliance Limited who are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (their firm reference is 313486) and which is permitted to advise on and arrange general insurance contracts.
The insurance policy documents are below and can be downloaded in PDF format. If you cannot open these files you may need to install Adobe PDF Reader.
Please be careful when viewing the polices below and ensure you are reading the policy that you have purchased or considering purchasing. Please contact Omega Breaks Holidays if in any doubt.
Main Scheme Policy
Main Scheme - Insurance Product Information Document (IPID)
Annual Insurance Policy
Annual Policy - Insurance Product Information Document (IPID)
back to top